PDA

View Full Version : Yes, my friends, there is ACTUALLY something worse than KID THONGS

ProSouth
11-02-2004, 09:24 PM
It was reported on WABC that Kerry takes 15 Electoral Votes of New Jersey. Let's see how close the exact vote count was.

5Reasons
11-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Can someone tell me why a girl that couldn't have been older than 12 had a tattoo on the small of her back? Where are the parents?

R Kelly SEND HELP.

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
11-15-2004, 11:41 AM
:D

jazzyken
11-15-2004, 11:58 AM
No parental supervision!!!!
There should be laws against shops doing tattoos and piercing on a person below the age of 18. And when children come in the shops (and they will) the parents or child services should be called. I know it is extreme but something must be done. There is obviously neglect on the horizon.

When I got my first tattoo :) I had to show identification to show I was over 18. Now and days, they do not even check. If you begin to fine the shops for doing underage tattoos and piercing, they will stop. Just like the underage smoking laws :rolleyes:

What is this world coming to???

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
11-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Does your tattoo say "POOKIE"? :D

jazzyken
11-15-2004, 01:28 PM
No it does not says that :). My first tattoo has my daughter's name. my second has my name and my third has my hubbie's name!!! I am in love :D

black4rob2
11-15-2004, 02:38 PM
These same parlors that don't check for id's and accepts anyone with cash are the same ones that don't have sterile equipment, the same ones that pass off infections and other diseases.

Once again it proves that this country as a whole is all about the dollars and forget about being social responsible.

When I got my tattoos, I did a thorough research on the parlor. I asked around about so many things before I decided they were right for me.

I was asked for id's (2 forms), and actually witness them turn people away for not having suffiecient id even though they looked of age.

I agree jazzy with holding this shops accountable, but some parents actually allow their kids to have tattoos and are even willing to sign a consent form...

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
11-15-2004, 02:45 PM
No it does not says that :). My first tattoo has my daughter's name. my second has my name and my third has my hubbie's name!!! I am in love :D

Did you really need all of those tats! I assume you are attractive, so stop marking it up! :) :D

jazzyken
11-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Indeed I am attractive... not to boast, but my mom instilled in my my beauty and I instill that in my children as well (not to be concieted) :)

My tattoos are not in places where they are visible ;) unless I want to reveal them. I am first and foremost a professional black woman who believes that first impressions are the lasting impressions.
I have been on both sides of the interview process (hiring and being hired) and it is not appealing to see someone with tattoos on their necks, hands, lower legs (if they were a skirt) or anywhere visible.
When I got my first tattoo, I inspected the place, talked with people that had tattoos, did my research. Today, they have these "tattoo parties" where they don't even care who does the tattoos. I know a girl who went to one of those parties and her tattoo keloid after two weeks. I have never had that problem and no one that I know went to a reputable establishment that problem.

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
11-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Get divorced so we can get married! :D

black4rob2
11-15-2004, 05:14 PM
I knew it was a matter of time before john started proposing...

and you got the nerve to talk about me....

I only asked to go out on a date... :p

ProSouth
11-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Make it a crime to tattoo a child under 18 with our without permission. Punish the tatoo artist and the parents.

ProSouth
11-15-2004, 08:31 PM
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/prosouth/tyson-che.gif

Doofus1
11-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Don't think of it as a sign of poor parental supervision, think of it as a business opportunity. Laser tatoo removal. Invest now, and you will make a fortune.

jazzyken
11-16-2004, 10:22 AM
If alcohol is legal but illegal for minors... cigarettes are legal but illegal for minors... why not tattoos and body piercing???? :rolleyes:

I apologize sweetie but I plan to be in my marriage for life :D , so I will decline the proposal!!!!

black4rob2
11-16-2004, 10:31 AM
You are absolutely right...

KIDS SHOULD STAY AWAY...

OF THE HOOK PIC....I LIKE THAT ONE... :D

MrTim1955
11-16-2004, 10:52 AM
that a similar thread (at bottom of page) is "Friends of Ron Rice 2006"? What's up with that Ron? Is tattooing part of your platform? :rolleyes: