PDA

View Full Version : Ron and John,

jazzyken
12-06-2004, 11:00 AM
I need you guys to pull some strings here... please get a delayed light placed on Court St and MLK. That corner is horrible. I know you guys can get it done :)

Thanks

Miss Tam-Tam
12-06-2004, 11:14 AM
I need you guys to pull some strings here... please get a delayed light placed on Court St and MLK. That corner is horrible. I know you guys can get it done :)
Thanks

And while you're at it please tear down that old Scott's mansion. Terrible eyesore and a reminder of good money wasted.

counterattack
12-06-2004, 11:22 AM
you two get this done and I might consider voting for you

MrTim1955
12-06-2004, 12:40 PM
you two get this done and I might consider voting for you

The people on my street got together in August to speak with Amador about problems on this street. One of these was a stop sign to hopefully slow the speedway on this street. We're still waiting. You'd think with the tripling our our taxes, that the city could afford to give us a stop sign.

None of our complaints we lodges has been taken care of to our satisfaction. We have to go to higher levels of government for some of the things to get any relief. This administration doesn't care one bit about the residents.

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
12-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Amador is on Booker's ticket. He could care less about you. He only wants another 4 years.

MrTim1955
12-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Amador is on Booker's ticket. He could care less about you. He only wants another 4 years.

It doesn't matter what ticket he runs on, I will advertise and vote for his opponent.

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
12-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Tim you are on the money!

rice2006
12-07-2004, 12:10 PM
I wish John and I could get the change you need, but the process is that one has to get a petition of a certain number of residents in that area (that will be affected by it) and to make a presentation to the planning board and then the council. Certain prerequisites must be met.

I can give you the whole run down of controlling ordinances and procedure off line at reformnewark@hotmail.com if interested.

The shortcut is to go to the ward councilmember and have them shepherd you through the process in the spirit of expedition.

J. Sharpe James, J.D.
12-07-2004, 12:24 PM
:cool:

MrTim1955
12-07-2004, 01:38 PM
The shortcut is to go to the ward councilmember and have them shepherd you through the process in the spirit of expedition.

We pay our councilperson more money for a part time job than most people on this street make working full time. We would expect him to do a little work for his salary other than to make promises he doesn't intend to keep.

I have a large yard that is available for anyone running against Amador to put a sign in.

jazzyken
12-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Ron, where do we find ol' Charlie boy??? :rolleyes: