PDA

View Full Version : Fines for Large Signs????

Baby31angl
03-21-2006, 04:38 PM
[FONT="Arial Black"]:confused: What is this with threatening people with fines if they don't take down the signs??:mad: What right does the "City" have to tell the residents what they can and cannot have on thier front lawn???:mad: can someone explain to me..... and has anyone else received letters from the city??? :(

Thewifeofapopo
03-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeah we got it too! Don't sweat it though because at the end of the day come May 9th, you are the only one behind the voting curtain.....

northnewarker
03-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Or does that mean anything??? Besides they were an eyesore to everyone as well. I am sure that Corchado being on leave from the police department would appreciate and respect the law. Wait !! I forgot, it was his band of thugs that went around and slashed and tore up Ramos signs in the first place. Thats exactly why we have laws and ordinances passed to protect everyone.

BTW- How is Aniboam Ramos doing?? Haven't seen one of his signs !!!

BornFree
03-21-2006, 08:48 PM
I have yet spoken to anyone in the North Ward that has even seen one of these so called Aniboam Ramos petitions. And believe me I have spoken to quite a few residents. I've been to the Forest Hills area, the Georgia King area, the Stephen Crane Village area, and have not heard of anyone signing these forms. If someone has seen one of these petitions please let us know I am curious and so is everyone else. "Aniboam Ramos is probably curious too".

northnewarker
03-21-2006, 09:26 PM
send me a private message