PDA

View Full Version : High& Court Street

Native
03-30-2006, 08:15 AM
How do you get a apartment on High Street- Booker lives there and Sam Arnorld lives around the corner and Bell is up the street...I guess it's who you know...Somebody told me they have a Court Street in Hillside and a High Street in South Jersey..But I believe these people I mentioned live in Newark:rolleyes:

jazzyken
03-30-2006, 10:36 AM
How do you get a apartment on High Street- Booker lives there and Sam Arnorld lives around the corner and Bell is up the street...I guess it's who you know...Somebody told me they have a Court Street in Hillside and a High Street in South Jersey..But I believe these people I mentioned live in Newark:rolleyes:
Booker lives in Brick Towers.. I am unaware of where Arnold and Bell lives but I have NEVER SEEN Bell in a 10 block radius of High Street... I have seen him at the seniors bldg on Bergen but that is about it!

I have no clue as to why anyone would want to move on High St :eek: I used to live there but I grew up there and when I was able I moved the heck up out of there.

Native
03-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Booker lives in Brick Towers.. I am unaware of where Arnold and Bell lives but I have NEVER SEEN Bell in a 10 block radius of High Street... I have seen him at the seniors bldg on Bergen but that is about it!

I have no clue as to why anyone would want to move on High St :eek: I used to live there but I grew up there and when I was able I moved the heck up out of there.
Question when you grew up and was able and as you coined moved the heck up out of there..was there you refering to the Central Ward or did it mean out of Newark..or is there another street in another ward . Just asking you might be posting from Maplewood...who knows:confused:

newarkcentral
04-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Sam lives in Hillside. Bell lives on Hudson Street near Jay Street and has been there for over four years. Before that he lived in Univ. Ct. for over 30 years. If you have not seen Bell on High St. then you are not on High St. to often. If you truly believe that Booker lives in Brick Towers I have a little bridge in Brooklyn for sale.:rolleyes:

Native
04-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Sam lives in Hillside. Bell lives on Hudson Street near Jay Street and has been there for over four years. Before that he lived in Univ. Ct. for over 30 years. If you have not seen Bell on High St. then you are not on High St. to often. If you truly believe that Booker lives in Brick Towers I have a little bridge in Brooklyn for sale.:rolleyes:
WHERE YOU GET YOUR MAIL IS WHERE YOU LIVE...OR IS IT WHERE YOU REST YOUR HEAD?

hello2
04-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Sam lives in Newark and have been for over 30 years...Dana got evicted from High Park Terrace...... And is it a sin for a man such as Sam to own over 10 propeties such as the one in nc, do he lives there 2. ask all the people who lost loves one and ask them how sam and perry funeral home help there family......keep it up and hell be helping yours next...smile or soon ...yeah we all have to go...i rather be pissed offf than pissed on

jerseygirl
04-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I LIVE ON SPRUCE AND WASHINGTON AND EVERY MORNING WHEN IM ON MY WAY TO WORK, I SEE CORY BOOKER JOGGING AROUND THE AREA. IM NOT SAYING THAT HE DEFINITELY LIVES IN BRICK TOWERS, BUT I DO SEE HIM IN THE AREA OFTEN.AS FOR CHARLES BELL, RUMOR HAS IT THAT HE LIVES IN SHALOM TOWERS ON CLINTON AVENUE. I'VE ALSO SEEN HIM IN THE AREA OFTEN.IM NOT GOING TO ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE IN THE AREA, BUT THEY ARE ARUOND HERE QUITE A BIT.

newarkcentral
04-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Try 602 Irvington Ave. in Hillside, NJ just ask the people who live next door this guy is a sham before the election. Tell Sam to run for office in Hillside where he lives.:p

jazzyken
04-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Question when you grew up and was able and as you coined moved the heck up out of there..was there you refering to the Central Ward or did it mean out of Newark..or is there another street in another ward . Just asking you might be posting from Maplewood...who knows:confused:
I actually moved twice in one year. I lived off of High Street for over 28 years... then I moved off of Clinton Avenue (horrible place to live :mad: ) kids getting shot and killed left and right... then I moved into my own home in Irvington. I was actually trying to find a place in Newark (in a nicer area :rolleyes: ) but was unable to... I found a home on a very nice block around the corner from a park... I love it. I still work in Newark... and shoot I am tired... just got back to work from being out on sick leave... give me a minute to do some work... thanks, jazzy

Native
04-10-2006, 02:08 PM
) Sam lives in Newark and have been for over 30 years...Dana got evicted from High Park Terrace...... And is it a sin for a man such as Sam to own over 10 propeties such as the one in nc, do he lives there 2. ask all the people who lost loves one and ask them how sam and perry funeral home help there family......keep it up and hell be helping yours next...smile or soon ...yeah we all have to go...i rather be pissed offf than pissed on is his home:) I was just commenting on all the canidates living close to each other....;) Now the matter of Mr. Arnold's sin ..that will be between him and his God! Now the comment about Perry funeral Parlor helping families are your refering to showing them where to sign the insurance over to them or how to when there is no insurance to shorten the service down to 15 minutes and they don't bother to dress the decease, what for.
I assure you he won't be helping my family, thanks for the concern....

newarkcentral
04-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Native Lives In A Dream World

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam lives in Newark and have been for over 30 years...Dana got evicted from High Park Terrace...... And is it a sin for a man such as Sam to own over 10 propeties such as the one in nc, do he lives there 2. ask all the people who lost loves one and ask them how sam and perry funeral home help there family......keep it up and hell be helping yours next...smile or soon ...yeah we all have to go...i rather be pissed offf than pissed on

Dana got evicted from High Park Terrace but it was not by management it was her female friend that put her out:rolleyes: Sam of Hillside, NJ go check it your self.:cool:

hello2
04-16-2006, 06:13 PM
They probally dont have a casket your size......