PDA

View Full Version : Who are you going to vote for?

5Reasons
04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
May9th is decision day. Who are you going to vote for?

probooker
04-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Dana is the most educated and qualified person for this position. Charlie (trained by Sharpe) is a pit bull and can also be a thug himself. Sam is a very nice person but knows very little about politics and will better serve Newark by working full time as manager of the Perry Funeral Home.

newarkcentral
04-13-2006, 01:35 AM
The most educated? Could you explaine how? What collage did see attend AND GRADUATE FROM? What are her qualification does she have that makes her the MOST QUALIFIED? How and when was Bell trained by Sharpe? I agree with your opinion on Sam so I will not go there. Could you PLEASE tell us what Dana has done for the CENTRAL WARD IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS? How many jobs did she get for Central Warders?;)

Maximus
04-13-2006, 11:09 AM
now he can follow Sharp[e into retirement

newarkcentral
04-14-2006, 12:09 AM
could you respond to the post

"The most educated? Could you explaine how? What collage did see attend AND GRADUATE FROM? What are her qualification does she have that makes her the MOST QUALIFIED? How and when was Bell trained by Sharpe? I agree with your opinion on Sam so I will not go there. Could you PLEASE tell us what Dana has done for the CENTRAL WARD IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS? How many jobs did she get for Central Warders? "
04-12-2006 10:00 PM