PDA

View Full Version : Newark Consumer ALERT: Europa Motors has EXPANDED and is ALSO Penn Auto Sales

5Reasons
09-24-2004, 02:39 PM
Two years ago, I told you about Europa motors. For those that don't know, it is a place that has had a history of selling stolen cars, rolling back odometers, etc. The only benefit, is that they give you a good price ;) - in fact, TOO GOOD. About 6 months AFTER I did my nj.com piece, News12 did a segment on them. Well, somehow, Europa is still open for business selling their wears to suckers, ah, I mean Newarkers.

But business must be good, because they NOW run Penn Auto sales which is right next door to Skeeter2's former club. Penn Auto, however, isn't into Maximas or Lebaron convertibles, you know, good cars. Penn Auto is into THE HIGH END STUFF. They sell the latest Audis, BMW jeeps, Infiniti trucks and just about anything else you can think of. Now given their ownership of Europa, I can only suspect where their inventory comes from. But, i just wanted you to know, that selling stolen cars is obviously a good business in Newark. Just ask the owners of Euruopa AND NOW Penn Auto Sales.

Let the buyer BEWARE!!!

Houseguest
09-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Hopefully, at least half of those "questionable" used car lots (on Rt 21) will be up-ended to make way for the Mulberry street development!