PDA

View Full Version : Please, People! Please!!

Miss Tam-Tam
09-29-2004, 01:23 PM
The last day to be registered to vote in the Presidential election of November 2nd, 2004, is Monday, October 4th, 2004.

Here is the link to the state Election Board website:

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/elections/electionshome.html

Here is the link to the voter registration form:

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/elections/voter-registration-v08.04.pdf

Please, People! Please!!

myhomenewark
09-29-2004, 01:45 PM
(nt)

5Reasons
09-29-2004, 04:23 PM
Something has gone seriously wrong in black America when a mere 40 years after they've achieved full and unfettered suffrage rights that more than 50% don't vote for the highest public position in the land. These rights were gained through a nearly 200 year struggle and after the deaths of several THOUSAND people. All blacks should vote in every election, at every level. From Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner to the fighting 54th to Crispus Attucks to the unknown masses that toiled their lives away in servitude on hell hot fields under subhuman conditions, you owe THEM that respect. And even if you don't think ANY of the candidates are any good, you should vote. If anything, vote FOR YOURSELF. I don't care. Too much blood has been spilt for too long for you not exercise your right.

ProSouth
09-30-2004, 12:39 AM
I like that slogan coined by P-Diddy. Sums it up for me. Any Black person who does not vote is a DAMN FOOL and DESERVES WHAT HE OR SHE GETS.

Portugalian
10-01-2004, 12:47 AM
I like that slogan coined by P-Diddy. Sums it up for me. Any Black person who does not vote is a DAMN FOOL and DESERVES WHAT HE OR SHE GETS.

I was talking to one of my friends regarding that slogan. I like it..it's true..vote or else your ass is going to get drafted and you are going to die in Iraq.

5Reasons
10-04-2004, 11:29 AM
TODAY, OCTOBER 4th, IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE. IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THE GREAT PRETZEL EATER, YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY.