PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Central Ward Running It's Self ?

Envy S
11-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Is it just me, or is the Central Ward acting out more and more with violence. Come on Dana, I know you have some new measure you can introduce to try and put a dent in the rising crime waves in the Central. A wise woman once told me, the best thing you can do for a person is give them a chance!

RACEMATTERS
07-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Some her people are saying she is a lame duck and trying to get her people land to make her wealthy in her next job. Charter school, non profit and developer are on her short list.

sistersmith74
07-02-2008, 01:45 AM
I continue to hear, from senior citizens from the central ward, that a very bright and good looking young man might be running for the central ward.

Does anybody know who he is?

Poet
07-10-2008, 01:16 AM
I've heard the same... and from what else I hear, his roots in the community and pedigree are not to be scoffed at... do you know his name? I haven't locked that down yet...

Do you think he's got a shot? Seems like the Central is wide open for 2010...:o

sistersmith74
07-10-2008, 04:03 PM
I got some 411 on the new kid that is running for the Central Ward. I Just found out that he is Dominican and very involved with the community, and very well educated.

From what I was told Deputy Mayor Margarita Muniz and Pablo Fonseca have been making his life miserable because he used to write for some Spanish Newspaper or something like that. I would love to have somebody traslate to me some of his writing.

I still do not know his name... but, he sounds very appealing.

Poet
07-11-2008, 11:20 PM
I heard about another guy... a young guy, born and bred in newark. he was doing senior breakfasts but I haven't heard about them in a while... This guy is black though. very bright too.

jazzyken
10-06-2008, 07:26 PM
I saw Mary Rone's posters hanging up...