Welcome To Newark Speaks.com..........The Most Informed Online Community in New Jersey..........Home of 5Reasons * black4rob2 * counterattack * Doofus1 * jazzyken * JoefromPGH * John Sharpe James, J.D. * Klap Bak * LastCubanStanding * Make Newark Clean * Maximus Returns * Miss Tam-Tam * ProSouth * rice2006 * HAVESEENENOUGH * Mark J. * John360 * RACEMATTERS * Caballero De Newark * Poet * Octavia * brotherderek * NewarkNative * Outside * chad1 * newarksbravest * ACLU-NJ * Diamond * ForOurYouth * BraveHeart * 4thGenerationNewarker * Nwrbr * newarkcentral * zengeist * TeachNewark * Inkwell * RealVest * newarkismyhome * OperationRedd*

Go Back   Newark Speaks > Newark Speaks Magazine > The 5Reasons Radio Report (Archive)

Get Ready. There are New Changes Coming To Newark Speaks starting in January, 2016 that will make our forum Bigger, Better, and More Informative. There will also be Powerful Changes to our forum to make NewarkSpeaks.com one of the most protective of poster's Anonymity and Freedom of Speech.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #1
NEWARK SPEAKS
Administrator

Default THE 5REASONS REPORT (Radio Edition)

NEWARK SPEAKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:22 AM   #2
JustaThought

Default Juliana & Five Reasons

The show was a welcoming voice to the viewers. Five I so agree that Newark has much to be desired and we Booker will remain in office and not much will change. Also agree that Newark for many years have been Governing above its mean, and with that said...you were clear and again I agree..its not the layoff but the layons that are a disservice to Newark.

We are all privy to the salaries and the continued hiring in the Mayors Office, its sinful and then with the recent FireFraud, it continues. Although you say for years Newark has hired based on friendship, it remains today, it is just that it is no longer Newarkers. It wasnt right then and not right now. Previous the OJs and the Sharifs and the MoneyintheFloorMadision, and it is now The EconomicElnardoisMine and the continues to be the ShowMetheMoneySharif660 0r 666 ProtectMePablo that continues to rape this city, so you may say the old guards want in..no matter who is guarding newark they are for self and not for making a Substaniable City. I thank you, and your voice sounds as I thought it would, Articulate and Informative. Thank you.
JustaThought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #3
Miss Tam-Tam
MASTER MEMBER

Five, I enjoyed your talk immensely. Very level headed with common sense. I could hear that you were truly taxed about the prospects for Newark's future. Nothing can change for the better in Newark until its form of government, among other things, is stripped down. The current form of government has been a parasitic drain on Newark for decades; top heavy with patronage, nepotism and sweetheart contract deals. There's been no focus on a serious revitalization of Newark because it's resources are drained to first feed the parasitic government.
Miss Tam-Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
counterattack
MASTER MEMBER

Ok bro please let me know when you actually will give a report surely you didn't consider this one they are your opinions which by the way have been written on this forum a number of times in other words I have read it all before, am I suppose to get excited because I heard your voice? I say if you want to go this route lets make it fair and have a debate of your opinions otherwise me and policy will have to do our own radio show to balance your rhetoric.
counterattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #5
5Reasons
MASTER MEMBER

Counter, I'm still mastering the technology. Let me master it and then we will get you on. I mean, really now, I just recorded the second edition today. It should be out in a couple of weeks after Julie edits.

Tam, I hear you.

Last edited by 5Reasons; 12-18-2010 at 08:05 AM.
5Reasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
Doofus1
MASTER MEMBER

Nicely done. I'm sure each time it will get better. I would love to see something like this get picked up on the local news networks and displace the Donna Jackson's of the world as the face of Newark.
Doofus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #7
counterattack
MASTER MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Reasons View Post
Counter, I'm still mastering the technology. Let me master it and then we will get you on. I mean, really now, I just recorded the second edition today. It should be out in a couple of weeks after Julie edits.

Tam, I hear you.
Serious bro if this is going to be another WBGO propaganda tool then I am not interested these one sided conversations where if you disagree with the Mayor you are some how accused of either being old guard or having an agenda is nonsense. Some of us actually disagree with his policies on merit and principles and I hope you will allow the other side to give that explanation.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
Doofus1
MASTER MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterattack View Post
Serious bro if this is going to be another WBGO propaganda tool then I am not interested these one sided conversations where if you disagree with the Mayor you are some how accused of either being old guard or having an agenda is nonsense. Some of us actually disagree with his policies on merit and principles and I hope you will allow the other side to give that explanation.
Counter, nothing is stopping you from doing the same thing. It's supposed to be an opinion piece.
Doofus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #9
CaseClosed

Default Why Aren't You

on youtube?
CaseClosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
counterattack
MASTER MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doofus1 View Post
Counter, nothing is stopping you from doing the same thing. It's supposed to be an opinion piece.
Your right Doofus and I will do just that if the conversation is not balanced.