Welcome To Newark Speaks.com..........The Most Informed Online Community in New Jersey..........Home of 5Reasons * black4rob2 * counterattack * Doofus1 * jazzyken * JoefromPGH * John Sharpe James, J.D. * Klap Bak * LastCubanStanding * Make Newark Clean * Maximus Returns * Miss Tam-Tam * ProSouth * rice2006 * HAVESEENENOUGH * Mark J. * John360 * RACEMATTERS * Caballero De Newark * Poet * Octavia * brotherderek * NewarkNative * Outside * chad1 * newarksbravest * ACLU-NJ * Diamond * ForOurYouth * BraveHeart * 4thGenerationNewarker * Nwrbr * newarkcentral * zengeist * TeachNewark * Inkwell * RealVest * newarkismyhome * OperationRedd*

Go Back   Newark Speaks > Newark Speaks Forums > The North Ward

Get Ready. There are New Changes Coming To Newark Speaks starting in January, 2016 that will make our forum Bigger, Better, and More Informative. There will also be Powerful Changes to our forum to make NewarkSpeaks.com one of the most protective of poster's Anonymity and Freedom of Speech.

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?
Corchado 8 22.22%
Ramos 19 52.78%
Tejada 6 16.67%
Write-in (Other) 2 5.56%
None 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2006, 06:20 PM   #11
The Observer

Default What the Ramos Story?

Help! I guess I am getting a little blinded by the North Ward political negativity raze that I can't remember where Ramos is from and what he has done. I have heard bits & pieces about him and I have yet really seen or heard what he stands for that relates to the North Ward. Anyone one out there have a bio on this guy and what he's about? Is there any debate with Corchado, Ramos & Tejada?
By the way her website says very little about her.
Sometime people get caught on the back and forth negativity going on and forget about the issues and the people that could bring ideas and solutions to the table.
The Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #12
bobobra

Default Cory Booker a sham?

Did this guy ever hold a real job?
bobobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:23 PM   #13
newarkundercover2006

Thumbs up VOTE ARACELIS SANABRIA C-23 ON MAY 9TH 2006

It seems to amaze me how everything is focused on H. Corchado and A. Ramos. Their is a third candidate running in this election. She would stand to be the 1st Hispanic Female to run for that seat. With all the turmoil going on, this fact as well as candidate has been neglected

She dares to speak the truth with no political ties and only one Agenda...A change for the betterment of our people and city Have you given her the opportunity or as they say the benefit of the doubt. Is she the "Underdog" because she is the better choice?Don't u think a woman has as much power as a man does of course they do but all u people are holding back on voting a woman into office and i think she has the power to run the north ward. so elect Aracelis SANABRIA C_23 FOR NORTHWARD CITY COUNCIL REAMBER U HOLD THE POWER OF CHANGE
newarkundercover2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:20 AM   #14
TOPACIO

Default RAMOS ES MEJOR CANDIDATO PARA EL NORTH NEWARK

EEL SENOR RAMOS ES UNA PERSONA CON MAS CAPACIDAD PARA ENFRENTAR CUALQUIER TEMA O CITUACION QUE PUEDA ENFRENTAR NUESTRA COMUNIDAD, LO HA DEMOSTRADO EN SU LABOR EN EL CONDADO Y EN EL BARD OF EDUCATION.. RAMOS ES NUESTRA MEJOR OPCION CON RAMOS GANAMOS--POR ESO EN MAYO 9 YO VOTARE C-22
TOPACIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:27 PM   #15
SPICE

Default NORTH WARD

I thinkbeforeeverycommentsabout Ms, Sanabria should get further information.

1. Married
2. One child
3. Educated
4. Business ownerNEWARK
5. Educated in NEWARk schools
SPICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:34 PM   #16
Nin

Default Huh?

I don't get what you mean Spice... married? one child?
Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:16 PM   #17
VOICEWITHINREASON

Default Hmmm....

I don't get it? Ramos is on school board and what progress has been made?
Ramos is head of welfare department as well as others and what has happened here- the system has regressed. Corchado The most I've seen of him is now during election time and what has he really done for the citizens, cause if he has, I wasn't aware. Now these two candidates are acting like they are still in grammer school. With all the mudd slinging going on, what example are they setting for our residents-Is this exceptable behavior?
To tell the truth I'm distugusted with the politics in Newark.
In the end does our vote really count. After the starlegder released the article about the superintendent of elections, who accompanied the staff of Ramos, yet stating he was only there to register voters. This is why I think he was wrong; Let's say A judge was preciding a case and went out to lunch with defense while still on this case and the prosecution finds out. IS THIS FAIR , YOU TELL ME. Aren't you suppose to remain nuetral? So you tell me who's the better candidate, cause I am unsure?

Last edited by VOICEWITHINREASON; 04-28-2006 at 08:43 PM.
VOICEWITHINREASON is offline   Reply With Quote